Backlog–I still hate the word. It should be wiped out of every gamer’s mind. The word invokes a negative connotation; it threatens a game’s life. Video games are my hobby and I want more positivity in my life. I cherish the moments when I decimate the final boss, find every hidden secret in a level, or even participating in short alpha/beta programs. I never want to forget these moments, and the best way for me to keep track is with a list.
I started my Conquered Games list in 2013 to aid in understanding my gaming habits, time constraints, and accomplishments. This list is not meant to show how quickly I can beat a game or prove that I game too much/little. My list is meant to be something positive for me to look back on.
Without further adieu,
- 01/17/18 – Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition
- 01/27/18 – Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight
- 02/02/18 – PUSH
- 02/15/18 – Owlboy
- 02/18/18 – Mirage: Illusions
- 02/28/18 – Into The Breach
- 03/03/18 – Bayonetta
- 04/05/18 – Nier: Automata
- 05/29/18 – God of War
- 06/16/18 – Axiom Verge
- 06/23/18 – Ori and the Blind Forest
- 08/19/18 – Enter the Gungeon
- 10/25/18 – Marvel’s: Spider-Man
- 12/03/18 – Hitman 2
- 12/05/18 – Tetris Effect
- 12/13/18 – Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep 0.2
- 12/31/18 – Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
In total, I conquered 17 unique video games in 2018.
I am very excited to witness what this year has to offer. I look forward to all the new releases and titles I will conquer. Most story driven games are in my horizon; this may be the year of the role playing game genre for me. 2019 is shaping up to be another great year for video games.